What you needPlain pink wallet from discount store
8 x 10 Treasure Tape Sheet
Shallow Pan or Tray
Kreinik Tapestry #12 Braid in 007HL Pink Hi Lustre and 092 Star Pink
Kreinik Iron-on Ribbon in 6100 Carnation Pink
1. Turn your iron onto the highest heat setting and allow it to heat thoroughly.
2. Iron the Carnation Pink Iron-on Ribbon onto your wallet by placing the thread on the fabric, covering with a Teflon Press Cloth, and pressing with the iron for several seconds until the thread adheres. Continue pressing in this manner, working in sections, and laying the thread in the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon style. Do this, making random ribbons along the front of your wallet.
3. Make color copies of two favorite photos, reducing them to 2"x 2" sizes. Cut one piece of Treasure Tape for each photo, matching the size, and attach to the back of your photo. Remove the red liner and attach photos to wallet.
Cut another piece of Treasure Tape slightly larger than each photo. Lay on top of the photos.
4. Remove the red liner to expose sticky part, and begin to embellish your images with the metallic thread. Make curly-Qs, swirls or anything you desire along the edge of each photo. Press the thread onto the tape as you go along.
5. When thread embellishment is complete, lay the wallet in a shallow pan or tray and cover remaining sticky areas with the Diamond Beadlets. Swirl beads with your fingers to make sure the areas are fully covered. Tap the wallet on its side to dislodge any loose beads.