What you need-Two scrapbook papers that go well together, (2 different colors and designs)
-Small photo frame (4 windows, each 2.5 by 3, 2 vertical, 2 horizontal preferably )
-stencils or printed photos from the internet
1. Cut four 2.75 by 3.75 rectangles of scrapbook paper- two of one color, two of another.
2. Pick your design. I chose a flower in the picture above. Cut two of the exact same shape out of white printer paper.
3. Pick the initials. I did V M in the picture above. Cut those out of white printer paper too.
4. With a black sharpie, outline the images, JUST ON THE EDGE.
5. Attach the decals. Attach the two initials to the same color, and the two designs to the same color paper. I used double stick tape.
6. Fix the squares of paper onto another sheet of printer paper, making sure that the papers line up with the glass openings. I used double stick tape.
7. Re-affix the backing of the frame, and you’re done!