What you needMilk Cartons
- Clean out milk carton.
- Decoupage, paint, or wrap in wrapping paper.
- Cut out two holes on one side of carton, about two inches apart.
- Hot glue raffia, moss, or small twigs into holes.
- Hot glue two birds into holes as well, or place one perched on roof.
- Sit on table, shelf, ect. or using string or raffia, make a tie to hang it.
There are many options for personalizing this project such as:
- Use decorative wrapping paper to match any room, or simply use paper that looks like weathered wood for walls and separate paper for roof.
- Use moss to cover roof for a country look.
- Add perches to the bird holes by making small cuts under holes and hot gluing a twig in the new holes.
- Cut out an outline of a cat, prowling along and glue to bottom of birdhouse.