What you need- 1 sheet K & Company 12x12 Scrapbooking Paper - Blue Roses Blue Plaid- 1 sheet 12x12 Cardstock - Light Green- 1 sheet each 8.5x11 Cardstock - White & Light Blue- 1 sheet K & company Embossed Scrapbooking Paper - Blue Roses- 1 K & company Grand Ad
– Matte both pictures on light blue cardstock, then on white cardstock. Have a thin edge of both colors showing around the picture.
– Cut a piece of Blue Roses Blue Plaid paper 6″ x 7.5″. Attach one picture to the center of it.
– Cut a piece of Blue Roses embossed paper 6″ x 7.5″. Attach the other picture to the center of it.
– Attach the picture on the Blue Roses embossed paper to the top left corner of the light green cardstock and the other picture to the bottom right corner.
– Stick the Blue Roses grand adhesion stickers on the page.
– Tie the pink ribbon into a bow, leaving long pieces of ribbon hanging from each side of the bow.
– Attach the bow just above the top left corner of the picture that is on the top left corner of the page.
– Twist the hanging pieces of ribbon in the way that you would like to have them sit on the page and sew them to the page with the pink thread in 2 or 3 places. Make stitches small.
Designed by Monica Kennedy