What you needPink flanel (you may use felt, too)
Red flanel (just a little, for mouth)
Orange Yarn (for hair)
Cotton (for filling)
- Draw 2 heart patterns with the same size on the pink flannel. And cut it.
- Embroidery the “happy bla bla” sentence on the first heart cut flannel. In the picture, Selamat Hari Ibu in Indonesia means Happy Mother’s Day in English
- Cut round shape from the brown flannel. This round is for the girl’s face
- Cut the orange yarn in the same length. Then tie it in the middle, and stick it on the brown flannel.
- Stick the imitation eye, and the red flannel too
- Stick the girl face on another heart pink flannel
- Stitch the two hearts (the embroidered ones, and the girl face ones) together
- Once it reaches the half of the whole heart, stop stitching and fill the hearts with cottons sufficiently. Continue stitching, fulfill, until finish.
Happy trying, and, so sorry for the bad grammar