What you needAutumn colored buttons: purples, yellows, oranges, blacks, and lime green
Halloween and Autumn novelty buttons: purples, yellows, oranges, blacks, and lime green
4 x 6" wooden photo frame
Acrylic paint, pumpkin orange
1. Paint wooden frame, allowing to dry between coats.
2. Make sure the frame is completely dry before continuing, as hot glue will melt wet paint off of the frame.
3. Starting with a single color of buttons, hot glue a line of buttons across longest part of the frame.
4. Repeat with a new color of buttons.
5. Continue creating stripes of buttons until you’ve covered the entire frame.
6. Remove hot glue residue and strings.