What you needBurlap, Sewing Machine, Acrylic Paint, Paint Brush, pom poms, hot glue
1. Cut a 60″x8″ strip of burlap (You may need to sew smaller strips together to get this length).
2. Sew a zigzag seam around all 4 edges to prevent the burlap from fraying.
3. Use a bunny template and trace bunnies on to your burlap, spacing them equally. I free handed this bunny on a piece of paper, but I recommend searching online for a bunny silhouette to print out and use as a pattern.
4. Fill your bunnies in with pastel Easter colors of acrylic paint. Let dry.
5. Use hot glue and glue pom poms onto the bunnies bottoms for little tails.
All done! Happy Easter!