What you need5 1/2" x 8 1/2" thick white cardstock
White piece of paper
Holiday sentiment stamp
1 green brad
Glue for glitter
Adhesive for card
1. Take your white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand vertically.
2. Take your holiday sentiment stamp and stamp it repeatedly across the front of the card in green ink. Ink around the edges of your card with green ink. To ink around the edges you will want to brush the edges of your card along the ink pad.
3. Cut the center of the front of the card out. It should measure 3 1/8″ x 4 1/4″. Cut a green rectangle that measures the same, 3 1/8″ x 4 1/4″. Paste the green rectangle in the center if the inside of the card. You should be able to see the green through the front of the card.
4. Stamp a snowman in green ink on a white piece of paper. You will want to adhere glitter to the body and head of the snowman. Let him dry.
5. Place a string at the top of the snowman to hang him at the top of the card.
6. Place your green brad at the top and center of your card.
7. Hang snowman from the brad.