What you need5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" red cardstock
2 small brads
Black ink pad
Letter "J" stamp
Letter "O" stamp
Letter "Y" stamp
1. Take your 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand horizontally.
2. Glue the red cardstock onto the front of your card.
3. Cut out 3- 1 1/2″x 2 1/2″rectangles. Round the corners of all three rectangles. With your black ink, stamp “J” onto one rectangle, stamp “O” onto another rectangle and do the same with the “y”. Ink around the edges of the rectangles. You can ink around the edges by lightly brushing the edges of the paper against the ink pad.
4. Cut 2 slits on each side of the letters. You will have 4 slits total on each rectangle. Weave you ribbon through all the letters. (see picture)
5. Place one brad on each side of the card. Poke the brad through the ribbon and the card. This will hold the letters and ribbon onto the card.