What you need3 pieces of fabric the length and width of your visor (for me it was 14.5" x 5.5")
Two pieces of elastic or Velcro the width of the visor so you can attach it.
Lengths of ribbon for each slit you cut (optional)
1. Ok….so take a CD and trace it onto the wrong side of a piece of fabric the amount of times equal to how many slits you would like. (so if you want to fit 10 CD’s, you make 10 slits)
2. Sew the lengths of ribbon along the slits with a straight stitch. It doesn’t matter what side of the slit you put it on really. I put mine all on the “bottom” of the slits.
3. Place your fabric in this order:
Bottom: Untouched pre-cut piece of fabric.
RIGHT SIDE UP Next: Add the two pieces of elastic or Velcro or whatnot placing them so they don’t interfere with the hinges on your visor.
Then: Place the piece of fabric with the slits
RIGHT SIDE DOWN Last: Place the last untouched pre-cut piece of fabric RIGHT SIDE DOWN.
4. Sew all around the long edges and one short edge.
5. Flip it inside out and sew shut the last short edge.
6. Hang attractively in your car!
This project was contributed by Mhairi