What you needPlastic spoons
Powered sugar (confectioner's sugar)
Honey (just a drop)
Yields: (approx.) One to Two Bath Spoons
1. Put 2 generous spoonfuls (plastic spoon) of powdered sugar into the small bowl (I usually use a ramekin).
2. Add a small amount of honey (probably about 1/4 of a teaspoon, but I approximate) to the bowl.
3. Add a few drops of water (about 1/2 the contents that the plastic spoon will hold) and stir.
4. Keep adding tiny amounts of water until the consistency is that of a semi-thick frosting.
5. Put a spoon down on a plastic plate propped up on the edge so that the well in the spoon lies flat.
6. Pour contents of the bowl onto plastic spoon. If the spoon is too small and is going to overflow, use another spoon as well and make two bath spoons.
7. Freeze until hardened. (store in freezer until ready to use)
8. When ready to use, fill a bathtub with hot water. Swirl the spoon around in the water. The mixture in the spoon should melt because of the heat.
9. Relax in your luxurious bath with silky water and hydrating honey!
*note* If giving as a gift, freeze for at least 2 days in advance. Wrap the head of the spoon in tinfoil, then package as you would like.